In response to COVID-19, beginning March 23, 2020, Lehigh County Authority meetings of the Board of Directors will convene as scheduled, but with modifications in place until further notice. The changes are as follows:
- All Board meetings will be conducted via teleconference (due to the size of meetings always more than ten people)
- We strongly encourage viewing meetings from our website Livestream, which remains in place: https://livestream.com/lca *Note: Board members will not be physically present at LCA while these modifications are in place, so they will not be seen on the Livestream.
- The public may attend and listen to teleconference meetings at the LCA main office located at 1053 Spruce Rd., Allentown PA 18106.
- Anyone attending the meeting at the LCA main office must practice social distancing and maintain a 6-foot space between yourself and other individuals.
- If you would like to comment on an agenda item but are unable to attend at the main office, please submit comments in advance to LCABoard@LehighCountyAuthority.org.
- Comments received via email will be read during the meeting and will become part of the public record.
- We will continue to post videos of meetings to our website for viewing at your convenience: https://lehighcountyauthority.org/about-lca/new-lca-board-meetings-videos/
- The next Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, March 23, 2020, at 12:00 p.m.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.