Customer Care Department Responsibilities
We strive to be a “one stop” point of contact for all customer inquiries. Our goal is to answer every contact in a timely, courteous and knowledgeable manner, or to connect you to the right person at LCA who can help you.
Contact Us for questions on any of the following topics:
- Billing Inquiries
- Payment Options
- Collections / Late Payments
- Scheduling a Technician Site Visit
- Water Meters
- Water Quality
- Sewer Backups
- Turning Water On / Off
- Backflow Prevention
- Suspected Leaks
- Low Pressure
- Any other inquiries related to your bill or water / sewer services.
Customer Care Hours
LCA’s office is open Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., but our technicians are available 24 hours a day through our emergency on-call system. Please Contact Us!
LCA Customer Care will be closed on the holidays listed below. If any holiday falls on a Saturday, we will be closed on the preceding Friday. If any holiday falls on a Sunday, we will be closed on the following Monday.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Annual Employee Meeting – TBD (offices closed from Noon to 3:30 p.m.)
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- LCA Employee Holiday Event – December 12 (offices closed from Noon to 3:30 p.m.)
- Christmas Eve (Close at 3:30 p.m.)
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (Close at 3:30 p.m.)